SOME PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN THE MARKET
SUNWAY CITY STANDS $34 000.00
2000SQM STANDS FULLY SERVICED AND READY TO BULD, PLEASE CALL 0772 997229 OR USE LETS TALK CONTACT FORM
INTRODUCING ZIMRE PARK – MASVINGO
|Location: Rhodene, Masvingo|
Total Land Size: 800,658 m2
No. of Units: 338 Stands
Year Completed: October 2011
The overall project involved the infrastructural development of three hundred and thirty eight (338) low density residential stands in Rhodene Extension (now called Zimre Park), Masvingo and the works included construction of roads and storm water drainage, water and sewer reticulation.
Below is a summary of the Zimre Park project in Masvingo:
- Total number of stands - 338 No
- Total area of the development - 800,658 m2
- Average size of stands - 2,000 m2
- Current selling price - US$ 10.35 / m2
- Status of the development - Ready to build
- Terms of Payment - 60% deposit balance over 6 months
Attractive Features of Zimre Park Masvingo
The development of three hundred and thirty eight (338) low density residential stands each with an average size of 2,000 m2 in Zimre Park, Masvingo provides a platform for the potential homeowner to realize their dream in the ‘Ancient City,’ home to one of Zimbabwe’s most precious historical monuments.
Zimre Park Masvingo is the place to have a home with water main and trunk sewer mains just across the major Harare-Masvingo and Masvingo-Mashava highways where existing developments are already in use.
Ancillary serviced stands also include new and upcoming commercial facilities, institutional services and the requisite open spaces creating a carpeted doorway to the fifth largest city in Zimbabwe which is also one of the major trade routes and gateway to South Africa through the Beitbridge Border Post.
Zimre Park Masvingo lies to the right hand side (Show Grounds Area) as one approaches the city of Masvingo from Harare, beginning from the existing Rhodene suburb and bordered to the south by the Masvingo - Mashava Road, stretching for approximately 2.5 kilometres along this road and to the rear bounded by the Catholic Convent. The land bordering Masvingo Showground is also electrified giving an easy point of connection for the proposed development.
Why Zimre Park Masvingo?
- Close to the Masvingo City Centre, approximately three kilometres.
- Easily linked routes to Harare, Mashava and South Africa
- Centralized future commercial and institutional facilities
- Flexibility of units to be constructed as the stand sizes are large
- Proximity of all the essential infrastructure services i.e. tarred roads, water, sewer and electricity.