5 key features of profitable online marketing for property players: Estate agents, Conveyancers, Property Developers and Financiers


Are you having these challenges?

1. Your marketing is giving disappointing results.
2. You appreciate that online marketing is the way to go but you don’t know how best to do it.  
3. You can’t afford the advertising options available to you right now.



About Author
Cain Ndhlovu is the founder of a start-up called Sunrise Consultancy in Harare Zimbabwe. He help other start-ups and entrepreneurs to use almost free online tools like Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Twitter & blogs in cost effective marketing so that operating enterprises can have sustainable sales and new ones can have enough sales to get started. With over 8 years of real estate experience he also help property players like estate agents, conveyancers, property developers and financiers to properly use social media marketing in order to get buyers and sellers of property and increase their sales. Real estate is for other people also to this end he help companies, organizations, individuals and landlords to make informed real estate investing decisions so that their property dreams are realized.



Me too – Here is my story
In 2007 a friend called Thando helped me to get employment as an estate agent. The remuneration wasn’t desirable because it was a commission only arrangement that meant no sale no income.
A Zimbabwean economy that was nose diving and the company’s poor marketing conspired to hit hard on my sales. In these difficult moments without any relevant training whatsoever but being a mere school leaver I sought an answer in what I knew best from high school – writing. Writing specifically poems was a passion of mine, my master piece titled Wilderness Wanderer was about a beautiful girl in search of true love. So my career as a copy writer begun through the creation of e-books. I built a recipients or mailing Iist by asking any acquaintance I met on the street if they would like to sign in.

Thando was again to become my knight in shining armor in 2012 when he helped me to create a blog which I called Property Matters News  . I was excited so I stopped the e-books and started blogging. Despite the right tools my campaigns were not properly done in accordance with the 5 key features of profitable online marketing for Property Players. For example the mailing list was supposed to be pre-qualified because selling to everyone is a common online marketing mistake I would latter learn of . I have also explained it in this e-book under the 4 common online marketing mistakes. Nevertheless, my efforts begun giving results albeit sporadically.

The Results
The year 2014 was a turning point because I earned Usd 1 000.00 through my new real estate blog. It all started when I wrote a blog article titled, Financial consequences of purchasing property from a seriously-ill seller and other purchases to avoid ”. Before long the blog post found resonance in the heart of a Harare lady who after reading it decided to sell her land in  Madokero Harare through me in order to pay off an outstanding balance of a house bought from a seriously-ill seller. The biggest thing I noted was that a blog is strong in lead generation. I also begun to seek solutions for the flaws and I would immediately implement what I learnt.  Today I will be sharing the final product of this experience titled 5 key features of profitable online marketing for property players: Estate agents, Conveyancers, Property Developers and Financiers.

Social media marketing vs Traditional marketing
But why should you go into online marketing when you have years paying bills with money earned from traditional methods? If you are to make a comparison between social media marketing and traditional marketing one can conclude that a business that rely only on traditional approaches like brochures, print newspapers, bill boards, cold calling, business cards etc to generate leads is on its way to extinction like the Dodo. Why? Because the consumer, the sales funnel, the buyer journey, the sales process or you name them have been changed by social networks.


Five key features of profitable online marketing for property players: Estate agents, Conveyancers, Property Developers and Financiers

Here are the five key features of profitable online marketing you should know of. 


For more please request the free e-book  5 key features of profitable online marketing for property players: Estate agents, Conveyancers, Property Developers and Financiers. Send your request to tsmylife16@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts